Creative Expo Taiwan is a triple-venue exposition held concurrently in Huashan1914 Creative Park, Songshan Cultural and Creative Park and the Taipei Expo Park-Expo Dome. Boasting fully integrated contents, the Expo facilitates the vertical upgrade of industries and the horizontal expansion of markets. By converging resources from across the industry chain, including space, talents, marketplace, brands and service, etc., and aligning external vendors, associated exhibitions, forums and Plenty Market, the Expo, with its all-embracing nature, ramifies into every corner of the host city. Take a stroll on the streets of Taipei, and you will experience Chinese exquisite lifestyle.
An L-shape cultural and creative corridor is formed along the lines of Taipei Metro linked by the three main venues, Huashan, Songshan and the Expo Dome, stringing the neighboring cultural living circles. The Expo will partner with all kinds of events organized by vendors to give buyers, media and the public a better experience of the Taiwanese life style, conveying the core meanings of culture and creativity, showcasing a tasteful life style in all aspects of living and driving new trends for the cultural and creative industry in the Chinese community.
The Expo is now open to application. We sincerely invite you to the Expo and together polish the Chinese cultural and creative brand for greater international visibility.
Set-up:April 17 (Mon) ~ April 18 (Tue), 2017
Show Hours: April 19 (Wed) ~ April 23 (Sun), 2017
|4/19- 4/20 10：00~18：00||Open to Professionals|
|4/21- 4/22 10：00~18：00||Open to Professionals/Public (Retail)|
|4/23 10：00~17：00||Open to Professionals/Public (Retail)|
Dismantling: 17:00 ~ venue close, April 23 (Sun), 2017
April 24 (Mon), 2017
- Application Dates:
- Early Bird: now until December 9 (Fri), 2016
- Regular application: until January 9 (Mon), 2017
Access to the following public events free of charge:
- Pre-Show Press Conference: Prior to the Expo, the organizer will invite domestic and foreign press to conduct news coverage on the participating vendors, giving the exhibitors more media exposure.
- Business matching: Invite Fang Suo Commune, WallpaperSTORE, CitySuper, Loft, MoMA or other retail channels, museum gift shops, online stores of similar size to participate in procurement matching.
- Expo Forum: Exchange of views and dialogue among business leaders from around the world in specialized areas, such as craft, design and licensing; hearing about perspectives on the global cultural and creative industry and expert observation on the manufacturing technology of the global industry chain.
- Product launches and stage performance: Participating exhibitors will be encouraged to rent show platforms in any of the three main venues for performances, product launches or other promotional events.
- Newsletter: Exhibitor information will be gathered prior to the Expo and posted on the official website or social media sites or preview for joint promotion. ※ Sign up for the above-mentioned events on the Expo’s official website. The organizer reserves the right to make changes to these events.
Huashan1914 Creative Park Mr. Su ext. 579
Songshan Cultural and Creative Park Ms. Liao ext. 586/Mr. Chen ext. 574
Taipei Expo Park-Expo Dome, Ms. Hsieh ext. 581/Ms. Hsueh ext. 588
Creative Expo Taiwan(CET) Team, Taiwan Design Center
Tel: +886 2 2745-8199
Postal address: Taiwan Design Center 11072 2F, No.133, Guangfu South Road, Taipei, Taiwan
Apply online at: www.creativexpo.tw
Showcase products and services that have cultural or creative content. Exhibitors may apply for the ideal venue depending on the category of their products or services:
◆Huashan1914 Creative Park
|【Craft】||metal, stone, wood, bamboo, ceramics, glass, dyeing and weaving and other fine crafts|
|【Tableware】||tableware, eating utensils, teaware, glassware, other household utensils|
|【Others】||products or services derived from the above categories|
◆Songshan Cultural and Creative Park
|【Furniture & Accessories】||furniture, wall décor, lighting, table décor, herbal fragrances|
|【Stationery Gift】||stationery, gifts, paper products, toys, creative electronics|
|【Style & Accessories】||textile, bags, accessories, shoes, hats, eyewear, other fashion accessories|
|【Technology & Living】||Everyday products that utilize innovative technology, such as smart appliances, creative consumer electronics, and so on.|
|【Creative & Design Services】||design, marketing and planning consultancy, other services related to the cultural and creative industry|
◆Taipei Expo Park-Expo Dome,
|【Character】||illustration, cartoon, animation, comics character design, publishing|
|【Animations & Games】||animations, games, movies, music, entertainment|
|【Art, Design, Image】||museums, artists, galleries, designers, image libraries, illustrations|
|【Branding agency】||corporations, trademarks, sport, autos, charity, celebrities|
|products or services derived from the above categories|
The following exhibition areas will be planned by the organizer or allocated to entities by invitation only:
|【TRENDS】||planned by organizer on annual theme|
|【TALENT 100】||100 emerging Asian artists selected by organizer and associated media|
|【NEXT】||Selected quality Taiwanese brands and new arrivals|
Please download our brochure for more detail:
FOR MORE INFOMATION